Op Losse Schroeven, 1969, Stedelijk Museum—with Panamarenko, Sacks and Gutter, 1968; Joseph Beuys, Fettbatterie, 1965; and an untitled listening station by Walter De Maria.
The girls are listening to De Maria’s mesmerizing drum-poem Ocean Music, 1968. Clicking the picture above will lead to that recording.
- bizarredisco likes this
- horsdeconcours reblogged this from rob-art and added:
- arkassy likes this
- rob-art reblogged this from grupaok
- 8888888888888888888888 likes this
- suzannedb likes this
- mythologyofblue likes this
- anticorporeal likes this
- medicateddreamers likes this
- mindamplified reblogged this from grupaok
- grupaok posted this